Tuesday, November 5, 2013

From Pastor Jason: A Couple Updates

Thank you all so very much for all the congratulatory texts, cheerful Facebook comments, and most of all your prayers. Laura, Glori, and I were thrilled to have welcomed Jedidiah David Helveston into the world on Sunday morning (8:30 AM, 7 lbs 12.8 ounces, and 20 inches). I am also grateful that my son chose to show up on a Sunday when the Forty-Niners had a bye. Laura is doing very well and we're still not sure if Glori thinks she is now a big sister or a mommy. All answers to our prayers. Our hearts are full. Thanks for all the ways you have been in it all with us. Can’t wait for Jeddy to meet the Dwell family!



On another note I want to let you all know that Dwell will be experiencing a staff change. In the next week Noelle Nelson, our office administrator, will be starting a new job that will allow her to further implement her incredible skill and command of the English language. I am so thrilled for her in this new venture. But I am also extremely sad I will no longer have the pleasure of her company nor the benefit of her valuable contributions as a part of the Dwell staff. She has been an unspeakable blessing to me and our whole team. She has left some massive shoes to fill. 

Speaking of filling shoes … we are prayerfully seeking our next office administrator. If you or someone you know might be interested in this position please let me know. I’d be happy to get you more information and answer any questions you might have. I would ask you all to please be praying for this process. I will be sure to keep everyone in the loop as we move forward. 

Much love …
Pastor Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment